New innovative solution to cold chain temperature monitoring. Use as a standalone transport system or add to a Hanwell Pro or Hanwell IceSpy system for refrigerated transport data acquisition via wireless transmission to the central database
- Logistics and Distribution
- Close the gap in data with the Transport system for:
- A new innovative transport temperature monitoring solution
- Use with existing Hanwell Pro or Hanwell IceSpy systems or use as a standalone transport system
- Temperature range from -30°C to +50°C
- Wirelessly record up to 1 or 4 days
- Eliminate the time spent interacting with temperature hardware
- Assists with reducing risk of potentially hazardous out-of-condition situations
- View, share and interact with live data and alarms from anywhere in the world 24/7
How the cold chain temperature monitoring system works:
Before a vehicle leaves the distribution centre a wireless transmitter is attached to a pallet or lorry. Each transmitter will log temperature data at 10-minute intervals for up to 1 or 4 days (depending on requirements).
On arrival either back (at the same distribution centre or a store networked to the main cold chain temperature monitoring system) transmitters will immediately and automatically download data without the need for a manual interception.