Economical. Reliable. Durable
The HM003 food temperature probe and handheld thermometers are easy to use, practical and affordable instruments for a wide range of food applications such as farming, food manufacturing, food service, catering and in supermarkets and restaurants. All instruments are microprocessor driven and offer the benefit of interchangeable probes. This provides exceptionally high accuracy and long-term temperature measurement.
The HM003 is designed to be waterproof to IP67 standards and all units are supplied complete with a shock resistant holster.
Handheld Thermometer Features
- Quick and easy to use
- Designed to simulate known temperature as a cross check on other instruments calibration accuracy
- User configurable auto switch off capability
- Over range / Open circuit sensor indication
- Low battery indication
- Ambient Operating Range: -30°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +50°C
- Humidity: 0 to 70% RH
- Temperature Scales: °C / °F / °A (Only °C / °F for MM2000)